Pacific Internet - Ukiah, California
Dial-up Setup Guide for Windows Vista
- Click the Start button and choose "Connect To".
- Click "Set up a connection or network".
- Choose "Set up a dial-up connection" and click "Next".
- If asked, choose "Create a new dial-up connection" and click "Next" again.
- Should you need to go back, click the left-pointing arrow in the upper left corner of the window.
- When all the information is entered, press "Continue".
Windows will immediately try to test the connection.
- If it is successful, Windows will tell you so in the next screen, and you should click "Close".
- If it is unsuccessful, be sure to click "Set up the connection anyway", then click "Close" on the next screen.
- At this point, your connection is set up and you can proceed to set up your email in Windows Mail (should you desire).