Fusion for Business
Welcome to UkiahBroadband.com
UkiahBroadband.com is owned and operated by Pacific Internet
Pacific Internet Fusion Services for Ukiah - Fusion delivers our fastest business broadband, plus traditional phone service, at a non-traditional price point! Choose from one or two lines, and get up to 20Mbps or up to 40Mbps broadband, plus nationwide phone service.
*Speed is not capped at 1.5, 3.0, 6.0, etc, like other DSL products. Your speed will be the maximum possible, up to 20Mbps per line, and will vary based on your distance from the central office.
Switching from your current carrier is easy, and you can keep your current telephone number.
- One Line
- Two Lines
Plus Taxes, Fees, and Additional Terms for Businesses
See Full Terms and Conditions for Fusion Business Phone and Internet.
*Plus Taxes and Fees -
- Residential: $9.72
- Business: $10.13
*Total taxes and fees are estimates and are subject to change.
Line Activation Fees:
- $50.00 - Single line Fusion circuits
- $100.00 - Dual line Fusion circuits
- Free - Self Installation: There is no cost for self installation - it simply means that you hook up your DSL equipment yourself. If help is needed, give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- $50.00 - Professional Installation: One of our friendly technicians will come to your home/business and install Fusion service for you, ensuring that service is working at full performance. This includes configuring your modem/router and basic network setup (gaming devices/entertainment consoles not included.)
Pacific Internet is not responsible for internal wiring. We can recommend an inside wiring technician if necessary.
Technician House Calls:
- If you are having trouble with your Fusion telephone/internet service,
Pacific Internet is always happy to help troubleshoot over the phone.
However, we understand that sometimes people prefer a technician to
check things out for them.
- Our friendly techs are available for service calls at the rate of
$60.00 per hour, billed in half hour increments.
- Rest assured that if the problem is on Pacific Internet's end, there will be no service fee charged for the tech call.
- $49.00 - Standard ADSL2+ modem. Supports the connection of one computer or your existing router.
- $99.00 - Standard ADSL2+ modem with built in wireless router. Has ability of connecting multiple computers by Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- $149.00 - Bonded, two line ADSL2+ modem. Connect up to four computers by Ethernet cabling. Supports the connection of your existing router.
- $199.00 - Bonded, two line ADSL2+ modem with built in wireless router. Connects multiple computers by Ethernet cabling or wirelessly.
Already have a DSL modem? It should work fine with our service although most require a configuration change in the modem's interface. We are happy to help you with this- just bring your modem into our office (don't forget the power cord) and we can configure it for you at no additional cost.
Static IP addresses are available. Static IPs are required for some types of VPNs and servers. If you need static IPs, please let us know when you order fusion service.
- 1 Static IP $15/month
- 4 Static IP $30/month
- 8 Static IP $50/month