Fusion for the Home
Pacific Internet Fusion Services for Ukiah – Fusion delivers fast residential broadband, plus traditional home phone service, at a non-traditional price! Choose from one or two lines and get up to 20Mbps or 40Mbps broadband plus unlimited nationwide home phone service.
Enjoy uncapped speeds! – We won't artificially limit your bandwidth to 1.5-, 3.0-, 6.0Mbps, etc., like other DSL providers. Your speed will be the maximum possible, up to 20Mbps per line, and will vary based on your distance from the local central telephone office.
Keep your telephone number – Switching from your current carrier is easy!
See the Terms of Service for Fusion accounts.
*Plus taxes & fees (see below)
Dual-line Fusion provides two telephone lines and allows them to be "bonded" together for Internet service. This doubles the bandwidth of the Internet connection from 20Mbps to 40Mpbs. This technology requires a DSL modem capable of bonding lines. Each line will have it's own telephone number, so you can still use them separately even while doubling your Internet bandwidth. For more information, see our Fusion FAQ.
Regulatory Fees & Taxes
The total additional mandatory fees and taxes come out to roughly $10.00 per phone line each month, and tend to vary by a few cents month-to-month. You can view the complete list of Fusion Voice Taxes & Fees, which provides additional links to more information.
Line Activation Fees
- $50.00 – Single line Fusion circuits
- $100.00 – Dual-line Fusion circuits
- Free – Self-Installation. There is no cost for self-installation. You hook up your DSL equipment yourself. If help is needed, give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- $50.00 – Professional Installation. One of our friendly technicians will come to your location and install the necessary equipment for you, ensuring that service is working at peak performance. This includes configuring your modem and router for basic Internet access (does not include configuring your network or network devices).
Pacific Internet is not responsible for internal wiring. We can recommend an inside wiring technician if necessary.
Technician Service Calls
If you are having trouble with your Fusion telephone/Internet service, Pacific Internet is always happy to help troubleshoot over the phone, however, we understand that sometimes people prefer a technician to check things out for them. Our friendly techs are available for service calls at the rate of $70.00 per hour, billed in half-hour increments. Rest assured that if the problem is on Pacific Internet's end, there will be no service fee charged for the visit.
A DSL modem is the only equipment required to use the Internet with Pacific Internet's Fusion service. Fusion service uses a variety of underlying technologies, so in order to make sure you purchase the right equipment please contact our staff for information specific to your line. Internal networking equipment – i.e., wired or wireless routers, switches, etc. – is the responsibility of the customer and not strictly necessary for bringing Internet service to the location. For more information on the difference between modems and routers, see our Support FAQ.
Pacific Internet offers a variety of networking equipment to meet your needs. Units are available for rental or purchase. We do not offically support make and models we do not sell or rent.
- $5/month – Single-line, wireless-capable modem/router combo.
- $10/month – Bonded, dual-line, wireless-capable modem/router combo.
- $89.95 + taxes – Zyxel P-660HN-51 – Single-line, wireless-capable modem/router combo.
- $119.95 + taxes – Zyxel VMG3925-B10A – Single-line, dual band wireless-capable modem/router combo.
- $149.00 + taxes – Zyxel VMG4325-B10A – Bonded, dual-line, wireless-capable modem/router combo.
Static IP Addresses
If you need a static IP, be sure to let us know.
- $15/month – 1 Static IP
- $30/month – 4 Static IPs
- $50/month – 8 Static IPs